Unlike the previous 25+ years, the TAC Association was unable to request volunteers from the floor to run as an elected official. This has delayed our annual election that's usually held at the CJIS Symposium.
The GA TAC Association will be accepting applications to serve as the "President Elect" for 2017-2018. This will put you in the Presidents seat for 2018-2019.
Deadline is September 25, 2017.
Please contact Tona`e Clements if you're interested firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualification to Hold Office
Each member of the Association who seeks an office in the Association must be an Active Member in good standing with the Association for two years prior to seeking office. The candidate shall have been certified as a Terminal Agency Coordinator (T.A.C.) for at least two years and shall have been employed for the two previous years with a criminal justice agency in Georgia. The member seeking office may be subjected to a criminal history check as designated by the Executive Board. The candidate for office shall have approval in writing by the Head of their current agency.
The GA TAC Association wants to give their condolences to a former member (2015), Nicole Pope. Ms Pope was the director of Bleckley County 911. Per VP Annie Bess, she suffered from a heart attack on July 30. Our thoughts are with the agency and her family.
All members are welcome to attend! Share your input, address concerns and get your GCIC related questions answered!
Next GA TAC Board Meeting
Wednesday, August 23 at 8:00 AM - 8:45 AM
Room: Oglethorpe Auditorium
(click here for GPSTC campus map)
Next time you are at the GPSTC please visit the TAC Association Display. The display case is located in the stair area near the library. We would like to thank Past President Ray Dohm who started this project and to Director Mann and Vonnie Stewart of the training center who provided this opportunity, and a special thanks to First President and Charter Member – Chief Elaine Snow who provided copies of documentation from 1991 so our members will always know how we began.
WELCOME to the Georgia Terminal Agency Coordinators NEW home on the web.
- The purpose of our organization is to:
- Promote and encourage the continuance of standardized training and education for members of the Association.
- Aid in the cooperation and communications between Terminal Agency Coordinators, local, state, federal agencies, the Georgia Control Terminal Officer and other interested entities.
- This website offers the general public information on various topics. It also provides exclusive essential information to TACs state wide.
- TAC Association members will be able to:
- Access the Association's Newsletter online.
- Network with other TACs across the state.
- Update Membership information.
- View up to date Treasurer reports.
- View meeting minutes.
- Access vital and useful links that help improve everyday functions (and even the functions rarely used).
Permanent link to this article: http://gatac.org/